Nov 30, 2009 #1 C Colin1 Senior Master Sergeant 3,526 19 Joined Jan 2, 2009 Location United Kingdom One for Lucky methinks... BBC News - 'World's strongest' beer with 32% strength launched
Nov 30, 2009 #2 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,702 39,980 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... I'd try one....
Nov 30, 2009 #3 Bucksnort101 1st Lieutenant 6,221 1,874 Joined Sep 11, 2007 Location Minnesota Lucky13 said: I'd try one.... Click to expand... So would I, but probably not the whole thing in one sitting Hate to end up passed out under the table only to wake up looking up some dudes Kilt by mistake
Lucky13 said: I'd try one.... Click to expand... So would I, but probably not the whole thing in one sitting Hate to end up passed out under the table only to wake up looking up some dudes Kilt by mistake
Nov 30, 2009 #4 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,702 39,980 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Or posted here on the forum in the "Quotes and Jokes" or the "Provide A Caption For This Picture " thread! Last edited: Nov 30, 2009
Or posted here on the forum in the "Quotes and Jokes" or the "Provide A Caption For This Picture " thread!