Tamiya 1/32scale Dehavilland Mosquito

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Blu tak masking, some repairs to do but that's my fault because I hate masking and rushed it

Attachments

• IMG_20220904_180521.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20220904_181551.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 35
What wonderful results, the details and colors are fantastic. There are lessons to be learned in this build!!!
I totally agree! Really nice upgrades, I'm going to need to look at your photos more than once. I've preordered the Airfix 1/24 scale Spitfire MkIX and looking forward to being able to enhance that model more than I have in the past.

You are motoring along on this masterpiece.
Turning into a masterclass for us along with many others.
May I say, I am happy you found us here at WW2.
I can never get my paint to be transparent enough to show undershading.
Well done. I'm gonna have to rethink my masking methods.

I totally agree! Really nice upgrades, I'm going to need to look at your photos more than once. I've preordered the Airfix 1/24 scale Spitfire MkIX and looking forward to being able to enhance that model more than I have in the past.
Thanks and if you have any questions please feel free to ask

Thank you I'm very glad you like it so far, I like to spray at a fairly high pressure adding the paint as thinnly as possible building up the colour very slowly and stopping before I think it's enough and leaving it while I go for a cup of tea. Then take another look with fresh eyes,

I've disassembled ready to start adding the markings etc but couldn't resist seeing how the nose gun's look, the nose cone I will fix in place but the top panel will be removable

Attachments

• IMG_20220909_165941.jpg
    871.1 KB · Views: 31

Users who are viewing this thread