Tamiya-1/350-IJN Heavy Crusier Chikuma-Finished

This one is finished and ready for the show.I went a very light rust for a ship probably could of gone lighter seeing I did nothing with the deck area but it was to be a clean build but once men hit the decks that changed.
default_wink.png


FYI when I over did the rust I used those rubber brushes to remove it it worked frigg'in excellent!!
 

Attachments

  • chikuma 001.JPG
    chikuma 001.JPG
    347.4 KB · Views: 139
  • chikuma 002.JPG
    chikuma 002.JPG
    358.7 KB · Views: 138
  • chikuma 003.JPG
    chikuma 003.JPG
    368.5 KB · Views: 150
  • chikuma 004.JPG
    chikuma 004.JPG
    366.4 KB · Views: 131
  • chikuma 005.JPG
    chikuma 005.JPG
    376.6 KB · Views: 137
Just love it. :D
 
thks for all the kind comments and likes.I now await AM supplies from HLJ for the 1/200 Scharnhorst.;)
 
Nicely done!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back