Tamiya 1/48 P-47 Thunderbolt of 404th Fighter/Bomber (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Now that is looking pretty damn good there Greg.;) Cheers kevin

I've reached the conclusion that this model will not be finished by the deadline. Just have not been able to put the time into it as needed. So will probably just have it moved to the "Start to Finish" builds area and continue from there.

Take it easy. Please try to be on time. If not... let me know I'll move the thread to a section you will choose.

The cockpit interior looks great. :D

Sounds good, until then I'll keep posting what I've gotten done. If I'm not close by the deadline I'll let you know to move it. Going to be busy the next two weekends, and that is generally the time I hav free to work on projects.

Well, there isn't any way this model will be done by the weekend so go ahead and move it into the "Start to finish" modelling section and I'll post progress as I go.

Could a Mod please move this back to the "start to finish" area of the forum. It was there for a couple days, but seems to have magically disappeared from there and reappeared over here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back