TANK SALE

fubar57

General
37,492
27,251
Joined
Nov 22, 2009
Location
The Jungles of Canada
Break open your piggy banks and set aside Sept 18th kids, A French museum is having a sale....everything must go.

Sale N° 3114 - The D-Day Sale Collection Nerrant & fils | Artcurial
 
Yes, it really is a shame that any military or aviation museum has to close, especially one like this, situated where it is, and honouring the sacrifice of so many young men.
It's a museum that has been on my 'bucket list' to visit at some point. Unless it's 'rescued', I guess I'll never get to see it.
 
Yes, it really is a shame that any military or aviation museum has to close, especially one like this, situated where it is, and honouring the sacrifice of so many young men.
It's a museum that has been on my 'bucket list' to visit at some point. Unless it's 'rescued', I guess I'll never get to see it.

I have been to the museum twice. Such a shame.

Normandy is truly one of my favorite places to visit.
 
Real shame to see the museum closing. Hopefully someone steps in.
 
I hate to see this. Yes, hopefully someone or a group steps in to help out.

That being said, $250,000 - $400,000 for a Sherman Tank!!!! Not running I'm sure!
 
Would love to park an M3 Stuart at my yard to keep my neighbor's pesky dog off my lawn.

Unfortunately, 80.000 euros translate to 1,1 billion in my local currency.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back