Mustang For Sale

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Graeme

1st Sergeant
May 31, 2007
img563.jpg

Damn. Had I known, I wouldn't have put that down payment on my 175 foot yacht.

Actually a good price for a Mustang. Only a few hours since overhaul.

I recall a classified ad in Flying Magazine in 1969: "P-51D in good flying condition. Includes spare engine. $18,000."

Or a late 1940's ad reprinted in American Aircraft Modeler in the 60's: "Large number of P-39's and P-40's for sale. $50 each."

Do you accept bit coins? I have all my money tied up in bit coins. I just give it to my financial advisor and he invests it for me. I must have millions of them by now. Where they are, nobody knows, he never tells me. They're in a secret investment fund I can only cash off on when I reach retirement age. He says they're in safe hands, though, earning interest, too.

Do you accept bit coins? I have all my money tied up in bit coins. I just give it to my financial advisor and he invests it for me. I must have millions of them by now. Where they are, nobody knows, he never tells me. They're in a secret investment fund I can only cash off on when I reach retirement age. He says they're in safe hands, though, earning interest, too.
And how's the toll revenue doing on that bridge he sold you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back