Technical Manuals People are looking for

Thanks a lat Micdrow, I'll do it right now!!!!!!!!!!!!


See you soon,

Eszter
 
Mic,

here something you probably were lookin for.

Regards,
Gatt

Many thanks Gatt,

I dont have that one, Ive found a few over at the luftwaffe cockpit site but not this one. I will see about moving this one into the aircraft manuals section.

Many thanks again.
 
Dear Sir,
I'm research specialist from Ukrainian State aviation Museum. Sometimes I need any pics from Manuals to repair any our aircraft, or blueprints for the same purpose. My E-mail is
Valery Romanenko <[email protected]>
May I ask you to mail me your list of Manuals and blueprints?

Best regards
Valery Romanenko
 
Hi Valery,

To be honest Ive never created a list of all the manuals that I have. It might be easier if you just ask me what you need and I will see what I can find. It would take me hours to create a list now. Either that or provide a list of aircraft an will see what I can find for manuals.

All the best
Paul
 
Paul

Either that or just suggest to Valery in a neighbourly fashion that a search function exists on the forum for research specialists....should he need to find something specific and before making a request for same. :D

HTH

Peter
 
Last edited:
Paul

Either that or just suggest to Valery in a neighbourly fashion that a search function exists on the forum for research specialists....should he need to find something specific and before making a request for same. :D

HTH

Peter

Very true Peter, Very true and many thanks for the reminder. :lol:
 
Hi,

I'm looking for Maintenance Erection manuals or at least an Illustrated Component List for Ju-87; I did a search on forums but I can't find anything...:(
Has someone something about?
TY
 
Paul

Either that or just suggest to Valery in a neighbourly fashion that a search function exists on the forum for research specialists....should he need to find something specific and before making a request for same. :D

HTH

Peter

Thanks Peter,

I use this function. But sometimes I need ASAP answer from specialist, so I prefer direct contacts, when it is possible.
Best regards
Valery
 
No worries Valery

What's happening currently at the Ukrainian State Aviation Museum? It looks to have a great collection of Russian hardware. Are you restoring any WW2 era aircraft or artifacts?

Cheers

Peter
 
Hi,

I'm looking for Maintenance Erection manuals or at least an Illustrated Component List for Ju-87; I did a search on forums but I can't find anything...:(
Has someone something about?
TY

Hi
Ju-87 manual,(from cockpit instruments site), hope it is what you are looking for.
cheers
Jerry
 

Attachments

Hi All,
Anyone seen a blenheim flight manual, ( long or short nose)

I have the Pilots Notes, but I want something a bit deeper.

I have done a few searches but coming up with nothing, not even on e bay ..all
appear to be pilots notes..

So thought I would see if anyone here, has any links..

cheers
Jerry
 
Last edited:
Hi all,

Does anyone have a manual for the R-2600 engine?
All that I end up with is empty hands...:(

Cheers

Steve
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back