Technical Manuals People are looking for

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

not a manual but better then nothing.

Napier Sabre II


.
 

Attachments

  • 1944 - 0603.pdf
    352.2 KB · Views: 425
  • 1944 - 0604.pdf
    461 KB · Views: 418
  • 1944 - 0605.pdf
    464.5 KB · Views: 323
  • 1944 - 0606.pdf
    428.4 KB · Views: 296
  • 1944 - 0609.pdf
    404 KB · Views: 370
  • 1944 - 0610.pdf
    334.9 KB · Views: 807
Last edited:
Napier Sabre VII


.
 

Attachments

  • 1945 - 2287.pdf
    260 KB · Views: 302
  • 1945 - 2286.pdf
    259.4 KB · Views: 301
  • 1945 - 2285.pdf
    338.6 KB · Views: 429
  • 1945 - 2284.pdf
    338.9 KB · Views: 310
  • 1945 - 2283.pdf
    342.5 KB · Views: 312
  • 1945 - 2288.pdf
    352.1 KB · Views: 365
Those are great files Snautzer! Makes me want to build a Typhoon with the engine covers off. I have no need of them now but I'm downloading them for my library nonetheless. Thank you!
 
Last edited:
Thanks Snautzer,I could'nt find anything but a cutaway drawing of the Sabre.The Hawker Tempest Page has a sound clip of a Sabre.If I find anything I will post it.Thanks again.
 
Well postwar, but...

Does anyone have a PDF of any of the various TO-1-B-52[model]-1 manuals? I was going to order them on CD from eFlightManuals, but they decided to get out of the Manual on CD business right before I went back to place my order.
 
Hi!
I'm looking for B-24D, G, H and J Parts Manual.

Any help?

Thx,

Zeljko
 
I can't find anything on the smaller American radials,the Jacobs,Warner,Kinner,Continental,Lycoming or other makes.Can anyone help?
 
Try going to this web site: Licenses Certificates

And go down to "aircraft" then select "Type Certificate Data Sheets (TCDS)"

type the manufacturers name in the search box and it will bring up the data sheets for that companies products. Continental and Lycoming can be problem because of the number of products but if you add the dispacment number (670 for the continental and 680 for the Lycoming) it should narrow things down.
 
Anyone happen to have a Pilot's Manual for the R-1830 versions of the F4F Wildcat? I see there is one for the GR-1820 powered FM-2 version.

Thanks.
- Ivan.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back