Testors 1/72 F4U-1 Corsair

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Trebor

Master Sergeant
Feb 15, 2008
KCLS
31e57ff0.png

My first airbrushed model. for once a model of mine doesn't look so disgusting, like someone threw up on it. (except for that left wing) I'm kinda proud of it. so...yea ^^

And you should be. If you look closely at WWII pacific aircraft, they are not perfectly painted, beautiful airplanes. They are dirty, scuffed, chipped and almost always looking like they have been powerwashed with paint thinner.

Your depiction is awesome. One of my most favorites with the white arrow. I did that same one as a kid.

Bravo, Tebor.

Looks great, sure wish I had all the time u do to spend on modelling... I agree with what Matt said, most of the F4Us in the Pacific were dirty, scruffy crates... Id like to see some real CLOSEUPS of it if u can post some up??? Lets see how ur cockpit skills are Rob....

oh, and if any y'all were wondering about the landing gear....those 2 panels that go in the front....there was only one in the kit. so I decided "the hell with it" and just not put the front panels on.

Why haven't you tried to make it scratch-built or copy?

actually, it never crossed my mind. meh, maybe someday in the future I'll bother with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back