Nov 11, 2022 #1 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,953 21,940 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY I just want to thank all our Veterans for keeping our nations free. I remembered.
Nov 11, 2022 #2 manta22 Banned 1,288 2,882 Joined Aug 22, 2019 Location Tucson, AZ SaparotRob said: I just want to thank all our Veterans for keeping our nations free. I remembered. Click to expand... Here is something for today, Veterans' Day:
SaparotRob said: I just want to thank all our Veterans for keeping our nations free. I remembered. Click to expand... Here is something for today, Veterans' Day:
Nov 11, 2022 #5 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,622 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com
Nov 11, 2022 #6 Thumpalumpacus Colonel 12,050 19,356 Joined Feb 5, 2021 Location Tejas The best thanks is the vigorous exercise of your rights.
Nov 11, 2022 #7 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,296 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany To all my brothers and sisters I had the HONOR to serve with, I love you all.
Nov 12, 2022 #8 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,322 38,856 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Nov 12, 2022 #9 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,296 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany
Nov 13, 2022 #10 nuuumannn Lieutenant Colonel 10,506 10,583 Joined Oct 12, 2011 Location Nelson With y'all here... We remember. Always.
Nov 22, 2022 #11 ARTESH Chief Master Sergeant 4,471 6,654 Joined Aug 27, 2017 Location Tehran, Iran may the fallen souls rest in eternal peace.