That's How It Goes... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Pisis

2nd Lieutenant
Nov 3, 2004
Praga Mater Urbium
23/04/2006

Today I've been playing with my dog in the garden, the Sun was shining and my shoes were wet from the previous heavy rain. The birds were flying over... BOOM! I turn my head, and there's a mid-sized black bird lying on the ground, just under the garden window, swinging in the pre-death agony. His (probably) male partner, a big Magpie, was sitting on the ledge of the roof and looking on her(?).
I didn't know what to do, the bird was heavily injured, but not bleeding or anything. In one, maybe two minutes, the jerks were less and less intensive, when finally they ended all. The bird's eye lacked life now. I looked up on the roof and the Magpie was gone...

it's best not to touch any wild animals, so (unless you can run them over like we do when out lamping) stomp on them or hit them with something, just make it quick, and pisis you can only really catch H5N1 by living in close proximity to an infected bird...........

the lancaster kicks ass said:
it's best not to touch any wild animals, so (unless you can run them over like we do when out lamping) stomp on them or hit them with something, just make it quick, and pisis you can only really catch H5N1 by living in close proximity to an infected bird...........

What does that say about people who have caught H5N1! :lol: :lol: :lol:

the lancaster kicks ass said:
it means they're all asians that baisically let their birds run around their minimalistic homes........

or? Just kidding!

As lanc has said, you have to live in close proximity to birds for an extremely long time to catch 'Bird Flu'. For the strain to become deadly to humans it has to mix with 'Winter Flu' while inside us. That is why Tamiflu currently is a good way of stopping it, at the moment, as Tamiflu stops 'Winter Flu'. Running up and stamping on a dying bird, even if it had the deadly strain, wouldn't give you 'Bird Flu' ...

Surely not but then I'd have to clean its crushed body from the concrete and I didn't want that. This way, I just throw it in the dust bin after it passed away...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back