The 25 hardest men on TV and in the movies....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Charles Bronson, Lee Marvin, Clint Eastwood, Humphrey Bogart, Sterling Hayden, John Wayne, Tommy Lee jones, Jason Latham, whoever played the part of Dan's video script, Steve McQueen, Robert Shaw, Telly Savalas, Robert Stack, Sean Connery, Curt Jurgens, Arnold Swarzennager, Sly Stalone, Viggo Martens (?), Clive Owen, Dennis Hopper, Dennis Farina, Olmos

putz cara, charles bronson yes man, "instinto de matar", dont know the title in english, "desire to kill" i dont know...

the gangstas mess with his girlfriend or his old friends then he allways makes a civil war until all the gang members die !

i dont like torture and even think is good weapons in civilian hands as i said before(not against just think its police job) but im 100% in favour of DEATH PENALTY !!! i think rapers, professional murders, international drug barons, corrupt politicians that betrays their nation, serial killers, etc... should die in hell !

charles bronson gave me the satisfaction of see some rapers and murders die. on tv screen.
I liked him in "The Dirty Dozen" but my all time favorites he starred in were: "The Great Escape", "Mr. Majestic" and of course, "The Magnificent 7"..

I think 24 is the Max # of poll options, so will we cut the list down or have a semi-finals with the top 10 going into another poll?

What are the criteria? Does "crazy" go in there too? like Hannibal Lechter or Nicholson in "Shining"?

1. Clint Eastwood - Manko in For a Few Dollars More
2. Lee VanCleef - Angel Eyes in The Good,The Bad and The Ugly
3. Sylvester Stallone - John Rambo in First Blood
4. John Wayne,
5. Yul Brenner
6. Harrison Ford, Indiana Jones
7. Mel Gibson (Lethal Weapon or Mad Max),
8. James Cagney,
9. Burt Lancaster,
10. Kirk Douglas
11. Arnold Schwarzenegger, Terminator
12. Syvester Stallone
13. Charles Bronson, Death Wish
14. Vic Morrow,
15. Jack Pallance,
16. Bruce Lee,
17. Telly Savales,
18. Anthony Quinn,
19. Steve McQueen,
20. Humphrey Bogart,
21. Lee Marvin
22. Sean Connery
23. Anthony Hopkins
24. Tommy Lee Jones.
25. Dennis Hopper
26. Chuck Norris
27. Jesse Ventura
28. Robert Shaw
29. Al Pacino
30. Vin Diesel
Jason Stratham

Anyone want to add some more names?
I'll add Benito Del Torres in "No Country For Old Men"-- one cold-blooded straight-up killer---

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back