The 25 hardest men on TV and in the movies.... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

like that pic of Jesse Ventura - no such thing at least hand-held.

That was some kick a** movie too!

Ever notice that the folks using automatic weapons on tv and in movies seem to have 500 round magazines and can't hit anything smaller than a vehicle? If the hero gets hit it's usually only one bullet.:shock:

Oh boy, remember the "A-team"? Two groups standing 30 feet apart blasting away at each other with assault rifles - and nobody got hit???? :rolleyes:

Id like to see a Top Ten Poll, and I will make it if u want me to....

However, maybe we could make this alittle more interesting and actually use named characters and the actor who played him in a specific movie....

Example...

Clint Eastwood - Manko in For a Few Dollars More
Lee VanCleef - Angel Eyes in The Good,The Bad and The Ugly
Sylvester Stallone - John Rambo in First Blood

However, maybe we could make this alittle more interesting and actually use named characters and the actor who played him in a specific movie....

I think 24 is the Max # of poll options, so will we cut the list down or have a semi-finals with the top 10 going into another poll?

What are the criteria? Does "crazy" go in there too? like Hannibal Lechter or Nicholson in "Shining"?

1. Clint Eastwood - Manko in For a Few Dollars More
2. Lee VanCleef - Angel Eyes in The Good,The Bad and The Ugly
3. Sylvester Stallone - John Rambo in First Blood
4. John Wayne,
5. Yul Brenner
6. Harrison Ford, Indiana Jones
7. Mel Gibson (Lethal Weapon or Mad Max),
8. James Cagney,
9. Burt Lancaster,
10. Kirk Douglas
11. Arnold Schwarzenegger, Terminator
12. Syvester Stallone
13. Charles Bronson, Death Wish
14. Vic Morrow,
15. Jack Pallance,
16. Bruce Lee,
17. Telly Savales,
18. Anthony Quinn,
19. Steve McQueen,
20. Humphrey Bogart,
21. Lee Marvin
22. Sean Connery
23. Anthony Hopkins
24. Tommy Lee Jones.
25. Dennis Hopper
26. Chuck Norris
27. Jesse Ventura
28. Robert Shaw
29. Al Pacino
30. Vin Diesel
Jason Stratham

Anyone want to add some more names?

All you guys forgot Yul Brenner.... The Magnificient Seven.... He did another
western where he was a hired gun to get a rebel. BTW, how far do you
wanna go back ? I could bring up baddies from the 40's 50's.

Charles
Please do Mr C!

How about Franco Nero in "Django"? "You can clean up the mess, but don't touch my coffin."

Attachments

• djangofn.jpg
    djangofn.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 104

Example...

Clint Eastwood - Manko in For a Few Dollars More
Lee VanCleef - Angel Eyes in The Good,The Bad and The Ugly

Cool brother Dan! Question is though....should we make it a top 25 or something first with multiple choices and those with most votes go further to the next poll?

Charles Bronson - Once Upon A time In The West....
Clint Eastwood - High Plains Drifter....

Attachments

• high_plains_drifter.jpg
    high_plains_drifter.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 116

the only descent rambo movie, agreed

Cool brother Dan! Question is though....should we make it a top 25 or something first with multiple choices and those with most votes go further to the next poll?

Charles Bronson - Once Upon A time In The West....
Clint Eastwood - High Plains Drifter....

Love that movie! The satt radio was playing all of the soundtracks from Clint's westerns yesterday. Good Bad Ugly!!! 8)

Speaking of westerns....

Don't forget James Garner! {Maverick "Rockford files"}

How about Stephen Segal?
Antonio Banderas?

Anyone else?

Ill go with Audi Murphy, James Stewart Richard Todd they actually proved how tough they were in real life not just pretending but ther is quite a long list of real fighters in the movie industry.

Yeah I saw Rockford files. It's just IMO, he's not on the level as most of these other guys. If you include Rockford, then you also have to include Baretta, Starsky and Hutch, and maybe Bo and Luke Duke!!!!!

I dunno. He was cool with the sport jacket and the gold Firebird, livin' on the beach, always using his brains (always loved the cigarette trick) and he had one hot defense lawyer!

Speaking of Starsky and Hutch, my buddy has three of the cars - one original from the show, one used in the recent movie and another he is making to look original. He has an EXTENSIVE collection of S&H stuff.

This pic is him and the movie car at a convention we did last year in Atlantic City. He does animal control for Camden.

Attachments

• steve.jpg
    steve.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 133

Users who are viewing this thread

Back