Mar 1, 2013 #41 Capt. Vick Moderator Staff Mod 14,077 6,402 Joined Jul 23, 2008 Location Long Island, New York ...yes and Pete Townshend. Making me want to listen to my old tapes!
Mar 1, 2013 #42 Readie Chief Master Sergeant 4,324 87 Joined Apr 15, 2011 Location Plymouth, England Matt308 said: Behind Blue Eyes Click to expand... Bargain. Quadrophenia is one of favourite 'Oo albums Matt. The real me. 5 15 Brilliant music.
Matt308 said: Behind Blue Eyes Click to expand... Bargain. Quadrophenia is one of favourite 'Oo albums Matt. The real me. 5 15 Brilliant music.
Jun 22, 2013 #43 nuuumannn Lieutenant Colonel 10,506 10,583 Joined Oct 12, 2011 Location Nelson "Daddy I want to kill uuuuuuuuuuu...." Click to expand... ????? Click to expand... The next line's even worse... For a dash of bile and vitriol I turn to Roger Waters for kicks. U2; "Don't believe in forced entry, don't believe in rape, but every time she passes by, wild thoughts escape..."
"Daddy I want to kill uuuuuuuuuuu...." Click to expand... ????? Click to expand... The next line's even worse... For a dash of bile and vitriol I turn to Roger Waters for kicks. U2; "Don't believe in forced entry, don't believe in rape, but every time she passes by, wild thoughts escape..."