The Biggest Reason To Keep Ur Eyes On The Road...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

:lol: Yes but I'm at work, so I'm allowed to come on here. What's your excuse?

Me too D.That crash was bad luck as normally a train smashes cars or vans to pulp and knocks them off the line.Im back at work after my vacation so I never have a drink if im going on duty the next day as company policy is 40mg's it's a real dry ship on the railway, except for weekends that is, the other thing is drugs one to look out for is the little black seeds they sometimes put on the top of bread rolls it can show up as positive if you are drug screened after consuming one.

Yes, those little black seeds are poppy seeds, so it could show a small spike in the opiates. They are in the same family as the opium poppies, but don't have the hallucinogenic effect. I personally don't like them because they get stuck between my teeth.

plan_D said:
What do you do? I look after a Potato Factory.
Im a Signalling Technician Team Leader D.
I have such gappy teeth Evan nothing gets caught , I could eat a pumpkin whole whilst grinning (I've got a big mouth too).

No...

This is drunk driving at its finest.......

Attachments

• Makes u cry.jpg
    Makes u cry.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 65
Well I have done it, but not drunk, the cops pulled up next to us while the music played load as hell and asked us if something was wrong, I did not hear the first time and then said no, just lighting some cigarettes for me and my friend and they then said OK, and drove away, but I do not drink much before I drive and I hate it if someone drives drunk.

If I know I am going to drink very much I stop for the night or leave the car at home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back