The Devil's Brigade

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

RabidAlien

1st Lieutenant
Apr 27, 2008
Hurst, Texas
Just finished this one (authors Robert H. Adleman and George Walton). An excellent read, giving a lot of insight into the formation of the First Special Service Force, Geoffery Pyke, and Robert Frederick (the originator of the concept of an elite multi-national force, and the first commanding officer who welded the force together and saw it through most of its battles in Italy). Overall...an EXCELLENT read!

Amazon.com: The Devil's Brigade (9781591140047): Robert H. Adleman, George H. Walton: Books: Reviews, Prices more

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I thought it was a good history but liked Black Devil Brigade by Springer better from a historical POV (it had my uncle Joe Hilsman in it)..

When I saw Devils Brigade my mind went to the "The Devils Guard" Amazon.com: Devil's Guard (9780440120148): George Robert Elford: Books a book I read many years ago and may have to buy again.Bill it has always been touted to be base on truth but I have only heard one person mention something of the Joesph character as being real outside the realm of the book on another board.:dontknow: I might have to get this Devil Brigade after I finish Brad Thors though.Cheers

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back