Feb 28, 2021 #2 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,955 21,943 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY Now that's what a helicopter should look like.
Mar 4, 2021 #3 W WATU Senior Airman 314 205 Joined Sep 1, 2019 As a child I was in awe of the Airfix kit. Such a weird machine.
Mar 4, 2021 #4 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,629 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Good one!
Mar 4, 2021 #5 P pbehn Colonel 13,282 10,544 Joined Oct 30, 2013 WATU said: As a child I was in awe of the Airfix kit. Such a weird machine. Click to expand... When I first saw it in the Airfix catalogue I didn't think it was a real aircraft, like the James Bond autogyro.
WATU said: As a child I was in awe of the Airfix kit. Such a weird machine. Click to expand... When I first saw it in the Airfix catalogue I didn't think it was a real aircraft, like the James Bond autogyro.
Mar 4, 2021 #6 Capt. Vick Moderator Staff Mod 14,077 6,402 Joined Jul 23, 2008 Location Long Island, New York ...which also was a real aircraft...
Mar 4, 2021 #7 P pbehn Colonel 13,282 10,544 Joined Oct 30, 2013 Capt. Vick said: ...which also was a real aircraft... Click to expand... Well it was, but in a movie, at the age of 8 you don't know the difference between fact and fiction, I was well into my teens before I discovered that they actually worked in real life but flying saucers didn't.
Capt. Vick said: ...which also was a real aircraft... Click to expand... Well it was, but in a movie, at the age of 8 you don't know the difference between fact and fiction, I was well into my teens before I discovered that they actually worked in real life but flying saucers didn't.
Mar 4, 2021 #8 Capt. Vick Moderator Staff Mod 14,077 6,402 Joined Jul 23, 2008 Location Long Island, New York Say what about flying saucers now???