The Greatest Fighter Pilot in WW II??? (1 Viewer)

The Best Ace???

  • Ivan Kozhedub

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Erich Hartmann

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Constantine Cantacuzine

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Richard Bong

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
Status
Not open for further replies.
what's that you're saying about my mum :shock:
 
What did I just say Nein to? :lol:
 
Im lost too :lol: We're all lost :lol:
 
I only wish I knew everything.
 
I don't know, where BL is, but this is the thing he saw in his rear view mirror yesterday....
 

Attachments

  • qmaisfanbinladen_srearviewmirror.jpg
    qmaisfanbinladen_srearviewmirror.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 495
:rofl: But he didn't, that's the problem!
 
Of course he didn't. They don't have rear view mirrors on camels or burros! I think sonner or later he'll be worm dirt. I don't think he will be taken alive. I think I almost prefer him at room temperature rather than doing the perp walk.
 
Hell yeah that would make my day.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back