Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Erich Hartmann

• Constantine Cantacuzine

• Richard Bong

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
we just said that nowadays air forces look for many different roles, just look at the tornado....................

And no one ever denied that. So why is it being dragged on!?! I'd rather not look at the Tornado, it's crap.

It's crap. What kind of aircraft needs re-heat to get off the ground!?! I'll tell you, the Tornado.

I know, but that's not the only reason it's crap. I have to say most of the reason though.

There's no lacking parts exactly, the parts just don't go together. The way it is fitted, must be wrong. But this is on the originals, I hope at least on these newest versions they've sorted out most of the problems.

The fact that RAF pilots are not allowed by regulation to take off dry because it is unsafe could be anything. It's too heavy, it's engines can't take the weight. But the thing is it is a fast aircraft...

Is this the Tornado, or the other thing?

Back to the Poll... Hartmann is runnin away with this poll.....

Anyone else better than Hartmann??? Theres been several other names thrown in, besides the poll guys...

Hans-Joachim Marseille... Heinrich Bartels... Heinz-Wolfgang Schnaufer... Gerhard Barkhorn... Adolf Galland... Heinz "Pritzel" Bär... Werner "Vati" Mölders... Hiroyoshi Nishizawa... Tetsuzo Iwamoto... David McCampbell... Francis Gabreski... Thomas McGuire...

Sure there more to add to the choices... It really is a hard decision to make... Any other names to throw in???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back