The Jury is In - MICHAEL JACKSON - NOT GUILTY!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Too bad u werent on the Jury.... Maybe u could have built the gallows before the NOT guilty verdict was read.....

Too bad the kid and his Mom were making it all up...... Maybe someone will believe me if I lied and said he played with my Pee-pee......

lesofprimus said:
Too bad u werent on the Jury.... Maybe u could have built the gallows before the NOT guilty verdict was read.....

Gallows?!? - I would of shot the freak!

lesofprimus said:
Too bad the kid and his Mom were making it all up...... Maybe someone will believe me if I lied and said he played with my Pee-pee......

I believe they made up of part of it - they weren't squeeky clean either.

But ya gotta admit Les, the man is a Freakazoid!

No need for gallows, and all that messing about with the weight of hangee/length of rope 'Long Drop' business, just a noose thrown over the wall would suffice.

cheddar cheese said:
Thats uneconomical - recycle him. ;)

And he'll come back as this!?!?

Attachments

• gum_205.jpg
    gum_205.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 589
Well I would have killed him by making a long rather large in diameter phalic device and instlling razor blades to it and making him sit on it.

how about using him as a decoy over in Iraq. The Alquieda and insurgent boyz would luv to get a shot at him and then when they do BAM ........

Erich said:
how about using him as a decoy over in Iraq. The Alquieda and insurgent boyz would luv to get a shot at him and then when they do BAM ........

:lol:

Dont get me wrong... MJ is a freak of Global Proportions..... The only things he's ever done that I enjoyed was Beat It, and thats because Eddie Van Halen did the Guitar solo....

I am, however, one of the minority that believe that there is no way that that retarded, brain damaged, and just plain warped individual could actually harm a child.... He is a child.... Remember that scene when he was in his little tree talking about Peter Pan???

I seriously doubt that he fondled anyone but himself.....
But........

Thats just my opinion, and it could be wrong....... The only one who knows the truth, is unfortunatly MJ.....

Yea, I could understand what you're saying Les, but what gets me, is this guy that retarted that he allows himself to get sucked into trouble twice?!? My god, his sleep overs are costing him $150,000 a glass a milk and $250,000 a cookie!

Flyboy's pic of our "friend" :shock: may not be so far off. isn't that last thing we heard about his religion is that he switched over to Islam ?

nothing would surprise me with this ....... ah person .......... ah

I can see where you are coming from les but I agree with Flyboy here. I think he actually did it, and I think he will do it again and just be way more careful about it.

As for the picture of Bin Jackson up there maybe that is why we can not find him, he was in our own backyard the whole time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back