THE NEW GUY

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Angola1

Recruit
Oct 25, 2006
Hello to all, I have always been into WW2 aircraft so I signed up on your site... Did a stint for the USN assigned to the "Teddy Rose" CVN-71. The milliondollar title was Aviation Boatswains Mate Equipmentman (ABE). The blue collar title is Catapult Mechanic. Hope to be posting more in the future. Read some stuff on your forum and your readers know of what they speak...

Later

Hello to all, I have always been into WW2 aircraft so I signed up on your site... Did a stint for the USN assigned to the "Teddy Rose" CVN-71. The milliondollar title was Aviation Boatswains Mate Equipmentman (ABE). The blue collar title is Catapult Mechanic. Hope to be posting more in the future. Read some stuff on your forum and your readers know of what they speak...

Later

g'day welcome from one newbie to another. just joined site recently and i am enjoying it. not sure i fit into the catergory of knowing what i speak etc. am learning heaps thanks to other users. but welcome any way:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back