The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep earlier. Chilled beers have been killed.

TPBM wonders what whether three wheels are adequate.
 
Nope

TPBM is sunburnt.
 
Nope I am not one of these people that thinks video games are reality.

TPBM wears pink and is metrosexual.
 
"Here comes the mirror men" you mean.... :lol: Maybe it's a close call. A walk on a thin line. Had to look the word up, since I've never heard it before. :lol:

TPBM has a friend that is a metrosexual.
 
WHAT!? No way.....MOPAR!

TPBM agrees that FORD stands for Found On the Road Dead....
 
I actually just bought a 2007 Ford Explorer. (I love Ford, it's my 4th Ford!) I got 0% financing, and it was a great deal. Had to get the third row seat since we're going to keep this for several years and the baby factory has already opened for business. Speaking of which...

TPBM has witnessed a baby's birth.
 
Nope sure dont...

TPBM wishes to live off of other peoples money for the rest of there lives.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back