The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naaah....rather my very own multibillions..... :lol:

TPBM would like to dive to old shipwrecks.
 
Nahhh - I don't enjoy hypoxia that much. Risking your life for something that is meaningless is just idiocy to me - especially if you leave behind a family.

TPBM watches way too much tv.
 
Nope, not really
TPBM spends far too much time on their computer.
 
Nope but I do play golf.

TPBM has been on a WW2 Submarine.
 
Dont even know what that is. Welcome back NS!

TPBM waxes there body hair.
 
Nope.....

TPBM sometimes help their SWMBO with their dresses etc when they need to be alternated or repaired, more often than not getting stung by the needles....
 
I have no idea what that even needs. Adler - from most of the pics you have posted, you probably do have a moustache aka "molestache" :D

TPBM will reveal their plans for the weekend.
 
I never did! I'd like to sometime though.

TPBM enjoys caviar.
 
Nope been driving the same Jeep for years.

TPBM is going to spend a weekend at the beach or lake this weekend.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back