The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct C. They say that he's the man that Mary most based her professor.

Nope, I'm a Royalist.....:lol:

TPBM likes castles.
 
I actually d--- hold on a mo------------------------
thats better
TPBM is a late developer and wants shaving lessons
 
Totally not true. I can't cook anywhere near as well as I can make sounds in the restroom...

TPBM is thinking dirty things about what I do in the restroom...
 
Could this have something to do with taking a shower ?

TPBM can't get enough........

Charles
 
of anything............

TPBM think he needs to buy TPBH (Him) a beer. TPBH thinks not, he's got 10 in the freezer. He then thinks TPBH would like one of his beers. The TPBH says he does and that the TPBH below him wants one and maybe more too........
 
Is now confused and desides to go bed after a hard nights work....

TPBM once made a bet and lost, with the result that he had to cut the grass in TPWMBO best Sunday go to church dress and full makeup.
 
I only cut my own lawn, and I usually wear shorts and a T-shirt.

TPBM can't keep his mind off of "her".....
 
Sure do. Back in the day when a movies success was up to the story and the actors and actresses....

TPBM is a gym fanatic.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back