The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, going to see Die Hard 4.0

TPBM thinks NRL is better than AFL (I know I do)
 
Didn't eat vegetables of any color last night.

TPBM will do absolutely nothing this weekend.

TO
 
Probably but not because I drank too much but becaues that happens to me sometimes when I drink red wine (even if I only 2 glasses or so).

TPBM was injured punching the clown...
 
Nup. Keep my thoughts to my self.


TPBM has seen Bob Dylan play recently
 
nope

TPBM bought a new model plane kit recently
 
Actually mine are a pretty mundane. Study for yr 12 ( woo ):shock:


TPBM is not looking foward to Monday morning.
 
Question? No. Bullet with his name on it? Absolutely!

TPBM is hung over.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back