The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope sure am not. Only had 3 glasses of wine last night.

TPBM is going out for dinner tonight.
 
No not really had to do somethings this morning. But yeah Charles it is a good idea. I am taking the wife to our favorite Greek Resturaunt tonight.

TPBM has never tried real Greek food.
 
My son likes lamb Gyros with lots of garlic.

TPBM wanders aimlessly through the weeds of society.
 
I wish.... I'm driving a 1987 Mazda P/U that I bought in Dec of 1986.
It only has 158 thou (miles) on it.

TPBM doesn't like Chinese food....

Charles
 
Yes thanks i'll have one of these...
Plymouth Barracuda
i will put pic in later
TPBM has a 60's muscle and will sell it cheap.....:p
 
unfortunately I have not but nice choice on the 'cuda though! Mine would be a 1968 Mr Norm's hemi dart gss. 472 cubes of hemi power

TPBM is now frothing at the mouth
 
i can't get that pic uploaded have to do it when i get home.... and yes i am frothing at the mouth however wheather that is because i just drank vinigar and bi card soda or i read that post of yours i not sure...
TPBM will have their dream home soon....
 
Yes..... you are ! Totally !!

TPBM runs around bare-footed.

Charles
 
You mean the time I crawled up the gangway of the USS Bexar on my hands
and knees while in Yokosuka, Japan. I really don't remember it, but that
was the way it was described at my Captain's Mast. I got two weeks
restriction, but it wasn't to start til we got underway.

TPBM would really like to hit the lottery.

Charles
 
Who would not.

TPBM has there money invested wisely for retirement.
 
'fraid not.... don't even own a rod.....

TPBM is a couch potato....

Charles
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back