Oct 19, 2007 #1,521 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State Nope. Not a wild game fan. I enjoy the mass slaughtered meats, thankyou. TPBM has eaten alligator.
Oct 19, 2007 #1,522 comiso90 Senior Master Sergeant 3,583 29 Joined Dec 19, 2006 Location FL Yep in New Orleans... tastes like chicken TPBM Has been cow tippin
Oct 19, 2007 #1,523 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State No. Not into animal cruelty. If I'm pissed at an animal I usually kill and/or eat it. TPBM loves squirrels running in their yard.
No. Not into animal cruelty. If I'm pissed at an animal I usually kill and/or eat it. TPBM loves squirrels running in their yard.
Oct 19, 2007 #1,524 Bucksnort101 1st Lieutenant 6,221 1,874 Joined Sep 11, 2007 Location Minnesota $#%^#$ Tree Rats!!!! I hate them little Gray, yard digging, nut burying creeps!!! Tastes good fried in Butter though. TPBM is disturbed by my hatred of Squirrels.
$#%^#$ Tree Rats!!!! I hate them little Gray, yard digging, nut burying creeps!!! Tastes good fried in Butter though. TPBM is disturbed by my hatred of Squirrels.