The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes get up!

In turn was late for my first class and missed the first session.

Funny that when you turn off the alarm clock...

TPBM is feeling good because its Friday...

Too right, Heinz. We get a three day weekend (Saturday, Sunday, Monday) and a half day on Tuesday! :)

TPBM wants to live in another country, and experience a new culture.

Nope, it wasn't here on the news. Must be an impressive sight thou. Here you don't get tornadoes, we have a small one about every 10 years or so somewhere in the country but that's about it. i guess we are lucky.

TPBM can sing very well

Yes I am... very .. but I've parachuted 7 times....

TPBM

Is going to cook a great dinner this weekend

Nope, no drinking for me this weekend. Am thinking of firing up the Smoker this weekend and cook up some pulled Pork, Barbequed Pork Spare Ribs, and ABT's?

TPBM knows what an ABT (Atomic Buffalo Turd) is.

I believe it was a cow present at Tsjernobil at the time of the explosion
By the way, I bought some exelent Belgian beers wich I'll drink this weekend.

TPBM will play the blues in an old pub this weekend

Nope, not that talented.
ABT = A Jalepeno stuffed with cream cream cheese, or any other cheese, with a small sausage stuffed in, and wrapped in Bacon and smoked at low heat for a couple hours. Great stuff and good for you too, NOT.

TPBM wants to try a ABT now that I've told them what it is.

Any one of the Wild Game Dinners we have at our yearly Deer Camp in November. Venison, Goose, Duck , Elk, you name it we usually have a little of everything. Great food and company. Can't wait the 2 weeks until the next one!!!

TPBM would like to come along with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back