The Person Below Me (TPBM) (5 Viewers)

Not much, usually when I have a cold I'll drink some Green Tea or maybe some Black.

TPBM did not sleep well all weekend.
 
Yep, as was my Mother and younger Sister and 90% of my cousins on my Mothers side of the family.

TPBM had a warbird fly over thier house recently and will tell us what it was.
 
C-47 Skytrain way back on the late seventies. Just like riding a rollercoaster when the plane banked into a turn.

TPBM has driven in excess of 150 MPH.
 
300 at the last count , what can I say I'm just nuts about film or just a sad lonely man with no mates :-)
TPBM looking forwards to the Olympic games .
 
Neither, actually. Work outside in the yard quite a bit, plus a full time
job keeps me slim and trim.

TPBM saves everything, never throws anything away....

Charles
 
No, I throw a lot of stuff away but I still have too large of a pile of junk I'll most likely never use lyig around.

TPBM knows as soon as I throw some of this stuff away I will need it for something.
 
Yes, and nice English Lab. But don't have the time to spend to train it.

TPBM likes a different Dog breed.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back