The Person Below Me (TPBM) (12 Viewers)

They're all good in one way or another....

TPBM was born at a very young in a house that he'd built himself...
 
Nope, was waiting for someone else to figure it out. I think it's something like what came first, the Chicken or the Egg;)

TPBM is Lucky and will re-submit his last question in a more user friendly manner.
 
Yes, I was born at a very young age (Zero years old to be exact), but not in a house I built with my own hands;)

TPBM was born in the house his father build and lived there during much of his youth.
 
true c: but I have no one to play with, so I just play against myself or the comp.

TNP is working on a model, atm.
 
Yea.... have two under construction .... a bf-109 and a Stuka.
Both are rubber powered flying (balsa/tissue) models...

TPBM is going out for dinner

Charles
 
false, it ain't even dinner yet XD

TNP wants to work on a model of the Spirit of St. Louis.
 
Nope, never had a on-going high school sweatheart.

TPBM lives the single life and is too old to be tamed and changed.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back