The Person Below Me (TPBM) (36 Viewers)

Can't say I have a favorite bad per se, like a lot of music, right now on the acoustic guitar kick, anyone that can do so good Flatpicking and fingerpicking.

TPBM will tell which is the better over the counter pain medication, Ibuprofen of Jack Daniels.
 
Yep, should be fun. Big traditional Archery shoot all weekend. Then to the store to shop for a new Fly Rod.

TPBM fishes with a cane pole.
 
Just keeping it up until freebird returns....they had some troubles using it as a siggy from the PC, I downloaded it to Photobucket and did that way.....

TPBM believes that the truth is out there....
 
I have been known to spin a yarn or two, but they are true.... if I remember
them correctly, that is...

TPBM needs to cut his lawn..

Charles
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back