The thread formally known as the P-39 vs. ze Germans thread. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The ratings bar was there earlier today and then it disappeared and that mysterious brown "like" showed up.
The indicator bar below the avatar is still missing, however and the trophy points and such are in stacked rectangles instead of a row of neat boxes (as shows up in Geo's screenshot)...may have to point @horseUSA to this conversation and get his thoughts.

I'll be able to compare it all when I'm on the computer in a little while.
Ok thanks. I guess I was just so used to seeing it in the old format when it went to the new one it just didn't occur to me to try tapping the like icon to see if that would bring up the ratings bar. I thought it must be a glitch with the new system.
Guess I kinda missed the obvious there.:rolleyes:

Ok thanks. I guess I was just so used to seeing it in the old format when it went to the new one it just didn't occur to me to try tapping the like icon to see if that would bring up the ratings bar. I thought it must be a glitch with the new system.
Guess I kinda missed the obvious there.:rolleyes:
The "expanding" ratings bar might take some getting used to, but I think it'll go a long way to preventing the accidental negatives from mobile users.

The "expanding" ratings bar might take some getting used to, but I think it'll go a long way to preventing the accidental negatives from mobile users.
Wouldn't it be a little less confusing if the button to bring up the ratings bar had more than one icon (thumbs up and down?) and the word "Ratings" on it?
Cheers,
Wes

Wouldn't it be a little less confusing if the button to bring up the ratings bar had more than one icon (thumbs up and down?) and the word "Ratings" on it?
Cheers,
Wes
That would make more sense, but hell, I didn't even know what was going on until I got on my computer and moused over it and the rating bar appeared, as the ipad doesn't allow mouseover events.

The acft was an Aeronca Tri-traveler. That particular instructor was slightly built and I weighed less than 130 pounds. When he previously tried to demonstrate power on stalls, the bird wouldn't so he had to yank the stick over to simulate. You guys in this forum bring back great memories. Thanks.

Sorry for the disjointed Replys. I just started investigating the items at the bottom for their possibilities. My lack of knowledge about the possibilities comes from my being a retired electronic tech. i.e. if you don't know what it does, don't mess with it.

P-39 was the best fighter in WWII.
Sorry guy, all the combustibles in this concoction have been oxidized already. No more fireworks to be found here. This flight is off target cold, winchester. RTB.
Cheers,
Wes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back