I was gonna delete this thread.... But now I wont......
HERES a video clip for Sunny's "Idiot thing we do" thread......
********WARNING**********
The following clip is a man getting beaten to death by a bull in Pamplona..... Theres some slight blood, but VERY Brutal......
I think this if from the festival in Spain where they let bulls go freely in the streets, eh ?
Even if that's a festival, that's not very bright. Man ! They are wild animals. Don't leave them in the streets with a bunch of morons running in front of them.
It's like if I entered the lions' cage, locked the door and started running around with a steak in my pockets.
I went back in 1993, and smacked a bull right on the ass.. It was great, right up until I slipped and fell down, breaking my wrist.... My trip to Pamplona was ruined after that....