The Weather Where You Live? (5 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Rain, rain and more rain. It's been raining since Thursday, and suppose to continue thru Tuesday. Everything is soaked and/or water-logged. Temp at 0900 is 70F.

Charles

Looks almost as grey and heavy a downpour as we usually moan about Wayne; here today in central UK, it's near cloudless and high 20's C - gonna be one of hotest Septembers for many a year ere'. Its bally hot, bally loads of lasses out, and I'm definately gonna sink a pint or two watchin 'eye candy', hoping for that cooling breeze - sorry gals for being less subtle.

Last edited:
LOL, He'd have to have some humongus moobs to even think of getting me anywhere that far without noticing he's exceptional un-androgenous looks... and if shes got a little pouch/purse dangling of here waistband, it means she ain't wearing a skirt but a kilt, and why do people wear them, kilts don't have zips, cos' sheep/farm-animals can hear em' a mile away.

After 12 months of no rain and several fires, we had thunderstorms come through last night. The temp wil be back to the high 90 F in a couple of days.

DBII

In a word: cool. Down to 57F, a good stiff breeze blowing and the clouds look like they are ready to rain on my parade at any moment.

Where did the summer go ?

Charles

Users who are viewing this thread