Yesterday at 11:57 PM #9,121 Viking1066 Brigadier General 18,702 53,782 Joined Jul 19, 2021 Location WI Still warmer than usual here in SE Wi.
Today at 12:04 AM #9,122 Donivanp Colonel 12,437 12,907 Joined Feb 23, 2014 Location Katy Texas Winter's here, it was only 90°F
Today at 1:15 AM #9,123 GrauGeist Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung 30,546 26,882 Joined Aug 29, 2008 Location Redding, California Website www.netallurgy.com Two days ago, it was 102° (38-ish C) and today, it was 75° (23-ish C) and I have no idea if I'm wearing a T-shirt, a flannel shirt or what. It seems as though Autumn is trying to kick in but Summer is drunk and won't go home.
Two days ago, it was 102° (38-ish C) and today, it was 75° (23-ish C) and I have no idea if I'm wearing a T-shirt, a flannel shirt or what. It seems as though Autumn is trying to kick in but Summer is drunk and won't go home.