The What is it? Game

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That'll be the puppy !.

Well done dude.

Attachments

• what.jpg
    what.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 85
So I guess this is my turn ?

Okay so sorry for the size of the pic ; but it gets harder and harder to find interesting shots !
I think this one is particulary difficult :)

I promise I'll pay a beer to the winner if he comes in Paris one day ;)

kwiz.jpg

Didn't really think so! What looks like a cowling fastener stud looks very 'British' though - have to get my thinking cap on .

Hummm interesting when someone can have some clues regarding the types of screw used.... ;)
But I warn you Airframes, this one is a tricky one because of the point of view.

Okay now I shut my mouth ! too much informations, I am afraid to offer an easy Beer :D :)

Airframe, the picture was not inverted. Any photograph on his two legs can do this picture :)
I just picked up a part from the pic.

Okay this type of aircraft is a...arrrrrrrggg :whdat: ;)

So to help you, is aircraft is subjet to a law in a country...
But you have to give me the exact version in return :p deal ?

Not saying the photo is inverted, just trying to figure out, for myself, what angle I'm looking at. Afraid I don't understand the clue though, but no problem, I'll keep thinking!

Now you are saying that, I am not exactly sure this is a "law" but this is a decision from UK governement about this aircraft as far as I remember...
I think you guess what I am talking about ? :) ...okay last clue from the last clue : Margaret Thatcher :p

Sorry my Dear Friends, No Tornado, No Harrier...
This bolt is not modern ;)

Last edited:
The 'bolt', or turn button, looks like a typical WW2 era cowling fastener, as seen on Spits and Hurricanes, but I can't see a Margaret Thatcher, or a 'law' connection - puzzled!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back