The What is it? Game

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Glad getting this one; I tought this was too easy to give us complete markings that gives a precise area "It's A TRAP ! " ( for Star Wars Fans !) => good one Norab !

My turn with an easy one ( I think ) :

k.jpg

And this is a...... a Nope for both sorry :)

Looking back to your comment my dear Airframes, if it was a Spit with a mirror this size, BoB pilots would had a better close look to their moustaches rather than the 6 O'clock Bf109 (So hopefully this is not from a Spit ! ) ! Hahahaa :)

Last edited:
Okay, then as it is supposed to be a game and everyone got to have a chance, I'll give a little clue BUT the winner got to give specific version !
(don't worry if you find it will be easy ).

Clue : " maybe one of these was raised from lake Michigan...."

Last edited:
Come on AF :) :D you are this close ! :)
In french we would say.... "cage à oiseau" .... but I forbid you to use an online traductor !

In that case, not knowing, in detail, much about the bent-wing bird genealogy, and with only a very basic knowledge of French, I'll guess at 'Bird Cage' Corsair, which I think is the F-4U1, and fitted with a later canopy?

Hummmmmmm I am not into these type of aircraft but according to your nationality, wild guess would be Vickers Vc-10 ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back