THE Worlds Greatest Modeler

I awe inspiring is a safe bet for a decent description.

I always enjoy marvelling at something like this.

The modeller's modeller.
 
You guys think Mr. Park's the Man? (not to say that his work isn't superb) you might want to check this out first: Rojas Bazan Home Page

This fellow from argentina gives new meaning to the term ''handmade scale models'', enjoy.... and don't forget to check out his video at Construction
 
Mr. Bazan is phenomenal. Absolutely phenomenal.

But Mr. Park fabricated all of his parts and his structural, electrical, hydraulic and system details are beyond pale knowing the machine work that went into his constructions.

But don't get me wrong. Bazan is world class, absolutely. :thumbup:
 
Mr. Park is actually Dr. Park. He is a retired dentist from Hawaii and has always aspired to make airplanes out of aluminum. He's definitely got more instruments than I do and a better machine shop.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back