THE Worlds Greatest Modeler

Okay, Adler. Give the nod, buddy.
 
I concede your point Sys. Either way he is amazing! And Bigz not putting Rojas down, but proliferation does not make an artisian IMHO.

I agree with your point on proliferation over quality. But Rojas has detailed some models to the same standard as the other guy. Regardless of difference in opinion I would be quite content with half the skill of these guys.
 

Attachments

  • img824.JPG
    img824.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 155
Wow.
 
I wonder if he uses the scissors for cutting the brass.
 
I wouldn't kick either of them out of the hobby shop! Both VERY talented. I just seem to be more impressed with the Corsair.
 
Yeah he is excellent (both of them).
 
Heres the first of a couple dozen pictures.
 

Attachments

  • PA130025.JPG
    PA130025.JPG
    653.2 KB · Views: 170
  • PA130026.JPG
    PA130026.JPG
    949.7 KB · Views: 169
  • PA130027.JPG
    PA130027.JPG
    953.5 KB · Views: 166
  • PA130028.JPG
    PA130028.JPG
    661.2 KB · Views: 162
  • PA130029.JPG
    PA130029.JPG
    715.2 KB · Views: 152
  • PA130034.JPG
    PA130034.JPG
    957.4 KB · Views: 151
  • PA130033.JPG
    PA130033.JPG
    708.8 KB · Views: 154
  • PA130032.JPG
    PA130032.JPG
    862.2 KB · Views: 154
  • PA130031.JPG
    PA130031.JPG
    664.3 KB · Views: 156
  • PA130030.JPG
    PA130030.JPG
    936.5 KB · Views: 155
some more
 

Attachments

  • PA130035.JPG
    PA130035.JPG
    802.9 KB · Views: 156
  • PA130036.JPG
    PA130036.JPG
    633.6 KB · Views: 149
  • PA130037.JPG
    PA130037.JPG
    616.9 KB · Views: 141
  • PA130038.JPG
    PA130038.JPG
    638.4 KB · Views: 141
  • PA130039.JPG
    PA130039.JPG
    603.3 KB · Views: 127
:cool:
 
Yeah, man... Wish I could tomorrow.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back