There must be something wrong with that high-school...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Especially when they look like this... I mean c'mon people. You think any pubescent young man is going to pay to any attention to the subject she is teaching?!?!?!?!??!?!

Attachments

• lafave-2.jpg
    lafave-2.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 1,115
  • lafave2.jpg
    lafave2.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 13,454
She barely escaped 30yrs prison for having sex with a 14yo. She got off with no prison sentence. Jeez I can't imagine why. :rolleyes: Wish I was her 14yo student.

Now reverse the genders and that 23yo MALE teacher would have gotten everybit the worstcase sentence.

I had a biology teacher that looked like this one, and oh my did we ever pay attention in her class. LOL

She barely escaped 30yrs prison for having sex with a 14yo. She got off with no prison sentence. Jeez I can't imagine why. :rolleyes: Wish I was her 14yo student.

Now reverse the genders and that 23yo MALE teacher would have gotten everybit the worstcase sentence.

Actually her boyfriend was 18 if you read that article carefully.

Orloff says she wants parents to know she "won't tolerate our kids being hurt" and that she insists on her faculty practicing high ethical standards.
Omg she hurted him? Like, BDSM?

Looks like an other school in the US is having problems with pedophile female teachers...

This time it is in Alabama, at the Clay-Chalkville Middle School. The scary thing is that she is accused of having sex with eight boys, all aging from 15 to 19. I saw the picture of the bitch... And man, she freaked me out !

Teacher accused of sex with eight boys - Telegraph

Users who are viewing this thread

Back