Things that can piss you off (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

People who throw away their vote by voting fringe parties that offer nothing of significant improvement. But whose participation only further divides agendas, disconnects the average citizen from fully understanding political platforms, and legitimizes one issue voters. :puke:

i voted fringe twice in my life both as protests votes if you don't vote you shouldn't bitch

Store clerks who act as if you have interrupted their day by buying their stores goods and supporting their salary. Listen you morons, if work was so **** much fun you would do it for free. You don't have to like your job, that's why they bloody pay you. Sheesh!

That's how you can tell the owner of a shop you go into - he actually cares enough to talk to you and treat you like a human being. That's what I love about small family owned businesses vice huge chains.

i voted fringe twice in my life both as protests votes if you don't vote you shouldn't bitch

Yep.

And Mkloby, that is true for family owned businesses. However, I find that sometime even that stereotype doesn't hold true if you are not a recognized customer. I just don't get it. Sometimes personal problems have to be internalized for the sake of survival. Wassup with these people!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back