Things that can piss you off

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yes, the Leatherman. I had an original engraved Father's Day '95 and it was stolen out of my truck (probably by the next door neighbor kid). I now have another of the next generation and it is NOT ANYTHING like the first generation.

Okay here's another.

A banana that you can't open by just physically cracking the neck. Here you are sitting comfortably expecting that you can consume natures most convenient snack food with little fuss. You tug on the stem and it just collapses with the authority of Fort Knox. You actually have to get a knife to get that bad boy open. Here's where the Leatherman comes in handy.

Toys and other that come with multiple twist wire wrap securing the item in an indestructible container that requires pliers, snips and a plethora of expletives to get the item out of the box. What is up with this? Chinese torture for western populace based upon perceived economic differences?
A subtle plan to make the western populace buy more Chinese tools?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Newspapers delivered rolled up with the sections turned everywhich way. This requires the reader to spend five minutes rearranging the paper so that you can peruse the contents.

When eating an apple and getting a nearly microscopic piece of apple skin stucked between your molars, making it feel as if a brick chisel had just been placed in the area by means of using a hammer.

yes! especially as most of it is tax.............

that being said we get our diesel straight from the supplier in bulk and pay much less than the pump price ;)

People saying that rain is horrible weather. What?! Who decided that rain was horrible and sun was nice weather? Id much rather it be dull and drizzly than hot and sunny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back