Things that can piss you off

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

he's a she, with two sons, one of whom totalled his car upon hitting a boulder we put outside their drive to stop cars driving on the grass :lol:

No seriously how about...

People who refuse to enter an intersection to take a left hand turn. Thus during heavy oncoming traffic, the light changes and since they have not committed to being in the intersection sit through multiple lights. IDIOTS!

teachers ,assignemnts stuff like that, don't get me wrong i get really good grades in school its just so............boring

People who think that during the black white era of television, the people of such time saw in black and white.

Ummm possibly...i have the feeling Lancaster Kicks Ass can be one of those.8)

:lol:

Manufacturers of power supplies that DO NOT PUT A BLOODY WRITTEN INDICATOR AS TO WHAT IT GOES TO!!! Between phones, PDA, MP3 players, cell phones, computer accessories, clocks, temp gauges, etc, I have had to resort to labelling them myself. WHY!!!

Manufacturers of power supplies that DO NOT PUT A BLOODY WRITTEN INDICATOR AS TO WHAT IT GOES TO!!! Between phones, PDA, MP3 players, cell phones, computer accessories, clocks, temp gauges, etc, I have had to resort to labelling them myself. WHY!!!

All the different transformers I have I label for all my different items. If they have the info labels on them, sometimes you can match them by volt/freq and all... but it's such a pain in the neck.

cheddar cheese...got your point. Wait to see what Sir Lancaster Kicks Ass has to say...

More:

To find out most items you can buy, virtually everywhere, are made in any of the following nations: China, Indonesia, India, Pakistan and Vietnam...speaks wonders of those transnational companies taking advantage of the cheap workforces in poor nations..or to make the long story short: outsourcing.

And do not give the crappy argument those companies are "at least" giving a job to those generally poor workers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back