Things that can piss you off

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wife (or girlfriend) borrows a tool from your garage/shop. And they don't return it to its proper place. Cmon. THAT wil piss you off.

Matt...i agree. It might happen to me when i move out to the southern pacific along with my harem of 50 women...

Can it be a pissing off experience to see those fat women wearing tight jeans and tops that expose their cellulitical bellies? I´ve noted self-reliance among fat women has been increasing at alarming rates.

Yes it is me, the only one..the omnipotent one, Supreme Lord and Ruler of the Dark.

Why?

That one honestly chaps me. I'll be out in the garage and go to get my tape measure...gone. I find it in her bathroom. I feel like yanking my hair out.

i don't even use that, that's only just acceptable for me, it's one of them things you remember, you only have to look at a thread to see which way it needs to go!

I guess you'd be the definitive source on the correct position of toilet paper rolls are then over the top or from below

THAT ONE actually pisses me off. It's GOTTA come from over the top. No ifs ands or buts! My wife puts it on from below just to torture me!

Toys and other that come with multiple twist wire wrap securing the item in an indestructible container that requires pliers, snips and a plethora of expletives to get the item out of the box. What is up with this? Chinese torture for western populace based upon perceived economic differences?
A subtle plan to make the western populace buy more Chinese tools?

Toys and other that come with multiple twist wire wrap securing the item in an indestructible container that requires pliers, snips and a plethora of expletives to get the item out of the box. What is up with this? Chinese torture for western populace based upon perceived economic differences?
A subtle plan to make the western populace buy more Chinese tools?

I usually end up wounding myself w/ a shard of the indestructable freak plastic cutting my hand open... but maybe part of the problem is i'm not that smart. I eventually end up fetching the leatherman to open them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back