Thunder Over Michigan 2013 Air Show

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks very much for all the kind comments guys. Lots more to come. I volunteer at this show so it gives me opportunities to get my pics w/o lots of others around and I am more than happy to share them. A bit of blue sky is always nice too.

Cheers,

Jeff

L-391.jpg

Cheers,

Jeff

Blue sky? WTF is that then?!

Don't submit to his trickery Terry, Jeff is a Witch from the North; he wields strange magic that turns the sky blue, called "Photoshop". The most dastardly foul magic that any Witch has ever cast over an airshow...

Don't submit to his trickery Terry, Jeff is a Witch from the North; he wields strange magic that turns the sky blue, called "Photoshop". The most dastardly foul magic that any Witch has ever cast over an airshow...

I am hurt...witches are female. I am a lot of things but most definitely not a witch now go away or I shall cast another 5 years of low cloud base and cold weather upon you and all of your fellow countrymen(women).:twisted:

Jeff

WHAT???
No,No ! We've just had our first almost good summer in seven years, and actually saw a bit of blue sky, and a strange light I believe is called 'The Sun'.
It p*ssed down for the previous years, stating in January 2007, and ending in June 2013 !!
Nice B-17 shot Jeff, the tones look almost like 1944 vintage 'Kodachrome'. Drop out the modern vehicles and aircraft in the background, and it could be on the ramp at the factory.

I am hurt...witches are female. I am a lot of things but most definitely not a witch now go away or I shall cast another 5 years of low cloud base and cold weather upon you and all of your fellow countrymen(women).

Your magic can't affect us, Harlot! It was going to be like that anyways!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back