Thunder Over Michigan 2013 Air Show

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

AT-111.jpg

Cheers,

Jeff

More good stuff there Jeff.
Andy, I totally understand mate! If you do fancy coming over, I can monitor the weather forecasts for you. The Met Office ( a department of the Ministry of Defence, believe it or not!) are reasonably good with their long-range forecasts for up to about ten or twelve days in advance, and have been pretty accurate, almost to the minute, this year.
The last seven years was easy for them - they just got up in the morning, and typed in 'RAIN' on their computer broadcasts !!!

No problem mate, just let me know. Possibly can't do 'Legends' next year, as I'll be going to the Czech Republic about five weeks later, so saving some funds, but I hope to do the September Duxford show on the way back (6-7th September 2014).

Beauty! Didn't know there were still some flying examples - would love to see one airborne in the UK again. I can just about remember them from my youth.

I am very pleased that so many of you are enjoying this thread based on your comments. Thunder Over Michigan always puts together a crackerjack lineup of aircraft and some pretty good flying to boot.

Caribou1.jpg

Cheers,

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back