Today´s scenario?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

VALENGO

Senior Airman
I stopped playing online about 1 or 2 years ago. There was almost no players in the servers (was usual meet 1 or 2 players instead of 20 or more, as before). Which one is the scenario today?. Any chance to have some fun playing online?. :cry:

Several players are playing in private servers instead of hyperlobby these days because it is just too hard to keep up with all of the mod changes.

I just started flying online last week with the 352ndvfg against the AKA Wardogs using a private server.

Map view of the current campaign: http://aka-server.no-ip.org/Map_View.aspx

I don't remember the exact numbers but there were around twenty people online in the server broken into roughly ten per side.

Here are links to the forums of both squadrons that are participating in the campaign.

352nd Virtual Fighter Group Forums: 352nd Virtual Fighter Group (IL-2)

AKA Wardogs Forums : SMF - Index

You do not need to be a member of either on of the virtual groups to play in the campaign since they do allow "visitor" participants.
Currently, the squad participates in online campaigns using IL-2 Sturmovik and IL-2 Cliffs of Dover. Training of new pilots is ongoing and interested players do not have to be squad members to participate.

Drop into one or both of the forums and say hi and see if either of the groups sparks your interest enough to fly in the campaign.

Wheels

My friends and I used to host our own "killin' sessions" because the crowd at hyperlobby was more interested in winning at all costs instead of teamwork and having fun.

Sadly, it's been a while since we've gotten together and flown missions and personally, I haven't run IL-2 (or any other sim) since 2012

My Saitek died and I haven't done anything about it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back