Today's rant....or not.. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

here is a goodie for you Jan, managed to catch the last few minutes of a show on the History channel about the Swordfish raid on Taranto, when they happened to mention that 169 torpedoes were used at Pearl Harbour, yes I rewound it to hear it again...yep 169! a damn fine effort for 40 torpedo aircraft!

That's......4.225 torpedoes per aircraft!
Somehow, I don't think that the good old Swordfish, could take off with a load like that! :lol:

Always think to myself, when I see that dude....'get an effing haircut!'.. :lol:

Do a shot!

Aye, please....do a shot! :lol:

Now, you Guys, how critical, we all know that everyone is perfectly normal and relaxed and behaving with true reality when they are surronded by cameras and an entire production staff...How much more "real" can you be
I won't even mention WWE wrestling on the SciFi channel or Duck Dynasty or Kardashians or Bridezillas or the other 75 channels of mostly CR*P. Sorry I mentioned it...

Now, how dare you! Crazy Georgio is one of my favorite wackos!
Not that he hasn't expressed some interesting ideas, but it is his batsh*t crazy theories that make him one of my favorite quazi-scientists of all time!

Now, how dare you! Crazy Georgio is one of my favorite wackos!
Not that he hasn't expressed some interesting ideas, but it is his batsh*t crazy theories that make him one of my favorite quazi-scientists of all time!
dunno...when I see that nut, I want to set his hair on fire...

He might have interesting stuff to say, but it's lost on me while I plot different ways to torch that sharpei that's hugging his head...

dunno...when I see that nut, I want to set his hair on fire...

He might have interesting stuff to say, but it's lost on me while I plot different ways to torch that sharpei that's hugging his head...
Bigfoot could be hiding in that thing, you'd never find it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back