Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kozakov Russia 20

• Beauchamp-Proctor South Africa 54

• McCudden UK 57

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I voted for von Richthofen but I admit that I admire and symphatize more Voss. But the top ace was von R.

Juha

I'd like the emphasize Barker although he only had 50 kills his last fight in which he fought 60 aircraft solofrom JG2 including 15 Fokker DVII shooting down 3 and surviving to win the VC a DSO with bar and MC with Bar his personal camel was the most successful single aircraft in RAF history

"Barker however took his Sopwith Camel with him and continued to fly fighter operations. By this time, Barker's personal Sopwith Camel (serial no. B6313) had became the most successful fighter aircraft in the history of the RAF, having used it to shoot down 46 aircraft and balloons from September 1917 to September 1918, for a total of 404 operational flying hours. It was dismantled in October 1918, Barker keeping the clock as a memento - although he was asked to return it the following day"
He was also the first commander of the RCAF but died in a flying accident in 1930

Users who are viewing this thread

Back