Top Ten Rock Tracks (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

And now for something completely different...

1. A Perfect Circle - Passive
2. Avenged Sevenfold - Seize the Day
3. AC/DC - Back in Black
4. Brand New - The Quiet Things No-one Ever Knows
5. Funeral For a Friend - History
6. Pantera - Cemetery Gates
7. Muse - Hysteria
8. Something Corporate - Konstantine
9. The Used - I Caught Fire
10. P.O.D - Boom

Ok, so some of them ore only really loosely 'Rock', but its the best I can think of right now. Not in order either, by the way.

Udet said:
Plan_D:

So there are no British bands worth the listening eh?

Pearl Jam and Alice in Chains...clueless people on this planet that had the fortune (or misfortune?) of having found themselves under the minacious MTV eye once the "music entertaiment" mafia got tired of those ugly 80s bands whose members looked either like (i) bad haired crazy chicken rescued from a madhouse or (ii) low-budget tramps from some L.A. slum and decided a "new" music style was required to continue making money.

Udet just because someone does not have the same taste in music on here or the same ides does not mean you automatically have to shoot them down for it. You are not the formost expert on everything.

Here is my top 10:

1. Master of Puppets - Metallica
2. Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin
3. Smoke on the Water - Deep Purple
4. You Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC
5. Disposable Heros - Metallica
6. Welcome to the Jungle - Guns N Roses
7. Run to the Hills - Iron Maiden
8. Crazy Train - Ozzy
9. Welcome Home (Sanitarium) - Metallica
10. Walk - Pantera

This is basically my ever changing 10 favorite songs and probably changes on a monthy basis and does not reflect my top 10 albums of all times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back